Wednesday 20 May 2015

Unit 14: Count on me (Bruno Mars)



Fill in the gaps with words from the song

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the _______
I'll sail the _________ to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't _______
I'll be the ___________ to guide you
Find out what we're made ______
When we are called to help our ________ in need
You can c_______ on me like one, two, _______, I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like _______, three, two, you'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to ________,
oh yeah
ooooohoooooh
ohh yeah ,yeah

If you're tossing and you're turning and you just can't fall ________
I'll sing a s________ beside you
And if you ever forget how ___________ you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind __________
ohohoh
___________ out what we're made of
When we are called to help our ____________ in need
You can count on me like one, two, three, I'll be ___________
And I know _________ I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two, you'll be ______

'Cause that's _______ friends are supposed to do
oh yeah
ooohoooh
yeah yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment